Northwest Community Credit Union believes in providing our employees an environment where they can flourish personally and professionally. We are proud that we have never lost sight of our founders' commitment to providing each individual, and our community, with uncommon care. Join a team with a rich heritage of serving our region for more than 60 years.
Northwest Community Credit Union has 14 locations in Oregon. The credit union serves members from offices in Albany, Bend, Cottage Grove, Eugene, Grants Pass, Medford, North Bend, Oregon City, Portland, Roseburg and Springfield.
Come join our team and flourish:
• Dedicated focus on employee personal and professional development
• Fun and rewarding work environment
• Generous benefits package for employees and dependents
• Company paid Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Protected Leave for up to 12 weeks
• 401(k) with up to 7.5% company match
• Company paid continuing education
• Tuition assistance
• And much more!
Position Primary Purpose:
The Teller position promotes a service and sales culture by effectively meeting the member’s needs and actively recommending appropriate products and services. Provides cash receipts and payment services. Promotes the credit union philosophy and objectives. This is a part-time Teller position at 34 hours per week.
• Approaches, welcomes and engages all visitors who come into the branches.
• Accurately and efficiently performs all member/visitor transactions.
• Provides information concerning credit union policies or services.
• Learns and practices the Creating Uncommon Connections Referral Process.
• Explains membership eligibility.
• Balances daily teller transactions and all other member transaction activity.
• Meets and adheres to Member Service Standard expectations, and interacts as a team player with fellow staff members.
• Follows all security procedures and processes.
• Manages time effectively.
• Demonstrates the ability to embrace and adapt to change.
• Responds to all forms of communication in a timely manner (e-mail, voicemail, etc.).
• Completes all required training and is accountable for on- the- job implementation of skills.
• Performs additional duties as assigned and work in other departments and branches as required.
A minimum of one year of service in a sales environment.
High school diploma or equivalent required; courses related to finance would be valuable.
• Perform routine clerical functions, such as keyboarding, filing, computer input and record-keeping as needed.
• Order supplies as requested.
• Bag coin and bundles vault cash as needed.
• Provide payoff figures.
• Read and respond to all correspondence, including emails.
• Successfully complete required compliance training annually.