Northwest Community Credit Union believes in providing our employees an environment where they can flourish personally and professionally. We are proud that we have never lost sight of our founders' commitment to providing each individual, and our community, with uncommon care. Join a team with a rich heritage of serving our region for more than 60 years.
Northwest Community Credit Union has 14 locations in Oregon. The credit union serves members from offices in Albany, Bend, Cottage Grove, Eugene, Grants Pass, Medford, North Bend, Oregon City, Portland, Roseburg and Springfield.
Come join our team and flourish:
• Dedicated focus on employee personal and professional development
• Fun and rewarding work environment
• Generous benefits package for employees and dependents
• Company paid Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Protected Leave for up to 12 weeks
• 401(k) with up to 7.5% company match
• Company paid continuing education
• Tuition assistance
• And much more!
Position Primary Purpose:
Supports marketing day-to-day operations including digital, print and social media campaigns, promotions and projects. Researches, maintains and reports on marketing data to aid management in determining marketing direction. Assists in creating materials used for proposals, correspondence and presentation materials and reports.
• Supports the Marketing Department by coordinating day to day activities that leads to the completion of projects by scheduling and monitoring tasks using planning tool.
• Coordinates development and creation of digital and print promotional materials and collateral to support marketing and brand efforts for both internal and external purposes.
• Monitors marketing budget, comparing actual expenses to plans/forecasts, as well as coordinates payments with Accounting Department.
• Tracks data related to marketing campaign performance, reviewing trends and recommends responses as needed.
• Monitors marketing industry news and trade groups and submits reports on emerging trends to management.
• Creates monthly reports as needed by Director including reporting on select KPIs.
• Assists team with periodic copywriting, editing, proofing and formatting design.
• Plans meetings and acts as department scribe.
• All other duties as assigned.
A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a Marketing Coordinator role. Financial Industry knowledge a plus.
Associate Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to learn and use designing and editing software.
• Highly organized and efficient worker.
• Strong skills in project coordination and management.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability.
• Excellent collaborator and listener, able to work closely with others.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.